Protect Your Pavers
Your mason work is an investment in the beauty of your property. Time, water, and decay are the enemy of your concrete, brick, and stone pavers. You also need to protect against, grease, grime, oil, smoke and other contaminates.
Professionals use leading silane and siloxane technologies to protect and extend the life of bridges, skyscrapers, schools, roads and more. Now you can have that technology protecting your masonry work.
Contact AJ at RoofMasters for a consultation on what solution is best to protect your property.
We recommend Prosoco and the Surface Logix line of sealers and waterproofing products for your Paver Sealing projects. Before you can seal you need to clean your pavers!
Some of the many reasons for sealing your pavers:
- Helps Prevent Tire Marking
- Protects Against UV Fading
- Protects the Paver from Stain Penetration
- Resists Mildew
- Reduces Rust Stains
- Less Wear and Tear on Pavers by Reducing the Frequency of Cleaning
- Helps to Prevent Efflorescence (the white dusty looking coating often encountered in concrete pavers) by Allowing the Pavers to Breathe